Saturday, February 11, 2006

Give me envy, give me malice, give me your attention Give me envy, give me malice, baby, give me a break! When I say "Shotgun", you say "Wedding" "Shotgun", "Wedding", "Shotgun", "Wedding"


My Day/Thoughts

-English was a shit today! I stayed up most of the night writing my paper and proof reading it, then he tells the whole class rewrite your paper and turn it in on monday! I could of spent that essay writing time studying for something else.
-Sociology quiz was cool! hahaha
-Watched Boy Meets World to kill some time.
-Sci con was boring! Watched K react with water and BANG! EXPLOSION! haha People thought that she was going to cancel class and she did cancel her first class but not her second one. Guess which one i was in.
-I never knew that they had a specific office to see whether your classes are cancelled. What a waste of space!
-Michelle drew this cool tatoo of a star. Haha my mom and dad saw it and my mom screamed. She said NO TATTOOS!. Then my dad about 10 minutes ago said..WTF is on your arm? You think Your badass now? haha i told you Michelle that he would say that =P
-"Black Mode!"
-Dennis had a birthday dinner @ Friday's! It was good. Freaking Matt ate sugar death! haha I said "Get this guy another balloon!" haha
-Went back to Kris' house. Kris finished his hmwk @ 9:59 haha lucky ass!
-Went to Matt's house and chilled and played pool.
-" Holy shit man you got to get on that"
-Matisyahu "King without a Crown" the one they play on Kroq
-After a month or so, i have learned to listen to numerous things and have learned to be there for my friends.
-WOW now i feel like some people are being sneaky! Hmm that kinda annoys me. Its like hitting me in the back with a bat. I'd rather have people just do it in front of my face. Or just say the things you have to say, just dont whisper it.
-Im confused!...what the hell is going on!
-Food log and i didnt shoot freethrows today.
-Tried to give money to that bum near the 110 entrance, but it wasnt the same one. So i said forget that guy!
- Bless you, Bless you, peanut butter! haha i guess it does kinda work!
-Ryan and Jun came to visit today hahaha. Good times.
-Oh crap haha i still gotta send Roxy some info for psych!
-Clippers won and Dallas' streak is over! woo hoo
-"Dude we should go over to someones house and watch a movie. I'll get Bambi!" hahahaha
-I should wash Delilah, play with my dogs, and empty out my old toys.
-Played guitar not just any guitar, electrical guitar! That felt really good after this whole week of acoustic.
-I think System of a Down is getting emo! haha
-You better not fuck up!


Tomorrow is another day where i can try and get away!

1 Comments:

At 12:03 PM , Blogger Tootsie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home