Tuesday, January 31, 2006

"SAFETY FIRST: Please put on your seat belt - prepare for accident." - Sign on backseat of Taxi



haha i find that quote really funny and hilarious!


My day/ thoughts

-Psychology was kinda funny and disturbing. It was disturbing in a sense that i had to learn ways of how a baby could be born. One of the methods was nasty. I forgot what it was called, but when the women's vagina cant open up they make an incision that makes it bigger! Then Mr. Brogan shows us a freaking picture which didnt help at all hahaha.
-Physiology aka the subject from hell was freaking boring/confusing. It was like CHEMISTRY/ANATOMY/MICROBIOLOGY <---- if you dont know that class almost got me kicked out of the school so yea! Well my face looked like hmm, well you know when you see something so shocking like in disgust? yea that was my face during the physio lecture. Well lab is tomorrow so yea that should be better.
-After school i went to Beverly Hills High School. So we decided to meet players and coaches. We talked about practice and stuff and the usual things before a season starts. The game schedule is pretty nice except for the games on wed and fri, but its ok. Off the top of my head i think we play Torrance, North Torrance, Santa Monica, Whittier Christian, and i think South Torrance? Haha those are some teams, but yea. They were thinking about the Bosco tournament this year, i said ok, but theres going to be powerhouse teams there and they thought it over and i dunno i guess not!

So we discussed our plans as a whole program. Then i talked to Kobe, the white guy. We talked about how its going to work out. Turns out hes a teacher there and he has priority because he has his credentials. So being the nice person i am, i let him coach with me. BUT its fucking bullshit. I dont think he was suppose to coach this year but aaahhh! i dont know. So he said that the most we can probably get is $4-500 dollars. But whatever its ok! Im doing this to help my dad, even though a little money can help.

-The internet sucks here or maybe its my computer. im in the lab right now and it feels good! haha no more " No Page To Be Displayed" bullshit.
-Played basketball with Jim and Jerome. Played them 2-on-1 again. Haha they beat me haha. It was 4-0 me. Then they caught up and beat me 6-4 haha. Im like hey lets play again that was fun. Haha Jerome was like...man your messing with us....and jim said you stopped trying. So we played again and they beat me 5-3. So i asked them to play again. I beat them 5-1 hahahaa. Beat me once good for you, beat me twice sucks for me, beat me three times MAN I SUCK! =P
-Movie night tomorrow :)
-Haha Jerome want to go out and " Pimp it" haha. I said uhhh yea ok one of these weekends haha.
-Man i hate it when people bring up relationships. Freaking everyone starts getting emo and shit. I dunno. WHATEVER HAPPENS HAPPENS!
-Cool people from Colorado invade our dorms...pretty nice fellows.
-" You taste like soot and poop!" haha
-Took an unusaul 2 hour nap. Missed Supernatural damit! i turned off my alarm 3 times, but when you're tired you're tired.
-STUPID STANDARD DEVIATION!


* i post two blogs yesterday because one was my original, and the other one was made because of the stupid internet. Freaking Michelle why dont you blind everyone with the blue font =P*

okie dokie aya chokie!
Buenos noches amigos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home