Monday, February 06, 2006

WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS.....READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!





Day/Thoughts

-We had an english presentation today. Haha he told me that i had to rehearse more hahaha. Atleast i got my points through. See i can wing it =P
-Sociology was ok.
-Sci con was ok. She threw out some formulas that i nveer knew existed except for the speed of light one.
-I ate the choclotate covered gummy bears in that class haha. Thanks for buying it for me!
-Shot free throws today. Freaking Michelle hit me in the face with a basketball! haha jerkface!
-Dipped my feet in the pool today where freaking Neldinne throws a tennis ball at my 6-pack haha.
-Someone is freaking OCD! Haha i stepped on the gummie bears and then ate it! Did that freak you out?
-Cant believed we all fit in that freaking small tent haha. I need to see that picture!
-Coach's meeting was extremly long. Haha the parents got told today. They wanted to try and help out with the teams, but the coaches did bring up good points. For example if the parents get too involved, then they might end up trying to coach. Another good point was that the coaches didnt want to just give out names and addresses to random adults who are helping. Haha i guess i kinda listened.
-"Im just the nuts in your bedpost...."
-"We're always sniffing ink and seeping for the roll tear...WHAT THE FUCK!?" haha
-Dude why you gotta be a lil bitch! lol
-i'd rather be a face than a jerk haha
-THIS INTERNET SHIT IS PISSING ME OFF! We are paying for the fucking dorms, and everyone has shit to do. We just cant keep coming to the lab every night! Rich mutherfuckers get your internet routers fixed!
-I ate a freaking huge Yan Yan!
-I also ate mini gummy bears!
-I freaking ate alot of candy today!
-Almost slept for 2 hours....slept for an hour 45.
-"Thats a lawsuit..." hahaha
-Havent played my guitar in a while.
-FOGGY AS HECK last night.
-I should workout, but i dont feel like it. Im feeling like i should devote more time studying now.
-I just remembered...people @ UJ never say thank you if you hold the door for them. Next time im just going to slam the door on their face haha.
-it was hot today. First it was windy then the wind died. I never knew people whistled for the wind.




today wasnt that interesting, but whatever.
night night

1 Comments:

At 7:59 AM , Blogger kaylakayyy said...

during practice yesterday i breathed in a lot of ASH hahaha.

and we saw it flying around. kinda gross.

=]toodles.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home