Thursday, February 02, 2006

Today!
-Psych was not that bad! We learned about babies and how they are born and stuff. That was pretty interesting. I never knew that a baby can be post mature!
-Physio was meh! I ate a strawberry shortcake ice cream before class to give me a sugar boost. I kinda understood translation, transcription, glycerol---> fatty acid, pyruvate----> glucose, and how fats and proteins are stored, and DNA and mRNA and all that good stuff. haha
-Dont want to go to english tomorrow!
-Ran THE LOOP with Jim, Jerome, Nel, and Michelle. Freaking tiring. I think my ankle is bad now. Everytime i plantar flex it starts to hurt.
-Shot my free throws. Made 6/10. I think my shots off, but whatever. Im not going to waste my time complaining about my shot. I played 21 with Jim and Jerome haha. Jim gave me a bukol! Shit that fucking hurt, but im a warrior i fought on haha.
-Got back and i asked Michelle for my water. So she throws it at me and i miss catching it and yea! It hits me in the funniest place where a man can get hit. In the nuts! haha jerome said my face was freaking red and yes that shit did hurt haha.
-Jerome took us to UJ. We took random pictures and sang songs. Haha elbow to the quad! =P
-Michelle, Nel, Jim, and I went to Jamba juice. So i went outside and this crazy lady comes up to me and start mumbling. Haha i just stood there and smiled. So i went back in and she opens the door and says something...i still dont even know a word that she said haha.
-Went to USC university hospital to pick up my TB test records for coaching. Haha i cranked up "Wanna Fuck A Dog" by Blink 182 and the security guard comes up and says...turn it down, this is a hospital! So i did haha im a lil bitch!
- Went to Diddy Reese. Their ice cream cookie sandwhiches are awesome.
-"Hey Jim, i'll give you 5 bucks if you grab that cops gun!"
-* that certain face with the spirit fingers* haha
-While i was running the loop, i tried carrying a cactus. Got pricked only 4 times. Impressive huh?
-My ankle and calves are freaking killing me!
-I get to go home tomorrow woo hoo!
-BC PARTY! AINT NO PARTY LIKE THE BC PARTY CUZ THE BC PARTY DONT STOP!
-Missed the OC tonight. Oh well!
-Computer is out of control!


i think im done!

brain fart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home