Wednesday, February 01, 2006


Make happy those who are near, and those who are far will come....





ok my day!/ Thoughts

- English was as usual meh! We were suppose to have a quiz today, but the computer wouldnt work properly. Haha i guess technology is our friend =P. Then he was like hmmm ok lets ask the guys questions. So he asked us if we had any questions and we didnt. So he accuses us of not reading the fucking poem! BITCH!
-Sociology was the same. I listened and stuff now. My master status is Friend, Son, Student. Whats yours?
-Sci con oh man. A good 5 minute lecture then shes off! So we watched a movie about atoms! Boring but whatever kills time.
-Physiology was good! haha we measured our resting heart rate. Mine was 77.2 just resting. So we exercised. We ran down and up the freaking mountain. Well being the weirdo i am i decided to sprint up the mountain, through the 5 levels of the parking structure, up those FREAKING STAIRS, and all the way up the Humanities building. So when i got there i was the only one freaking sweating since we had to do something for 10 minutes. Haha Jessica freaking walked to the deli for her exercise aha. So we had to see how long it would take us to return to our normal heart rate. I took my freaking heart rate 51 times and it still didnt return to my normal heart rate. So my teacher said just take this one haha. Then i asked its weird because i worked out everyday. Since our group ran up the hill and we were having a hard time bringing our heart rate down, someone, wont mention names, said that we (our group) should invest in workout machines. I turned to that person and said " ARE YOU TALKING TO US!?" haha no response. Shit fuck people who dont like you for you!
-I was a messy eater today, well not on purpse, but yea. Food got all over me. Hahah then jerome was like look at your crotch! Then i wiped the piece of fruit that was there i said " why are you looking at my crotch!" hahaha
-Played "shake the orange juice bottle and spin it and whomever its pointing to has to take a sip" game! Yea i had to drink most of it =]
-Played 21 with Jim and Jerome. So many tips today. I went tagalog style haha no slippers boi =P
-Roxy's having a party on saturday. Im going so far but well see if anything comes up!
-Some people thought i was abducted by aliens today. Haha at least you guys care for me lol.
-Sure you can build a tent in my dorm haha. *bring own materials*
-Now im the Assistant Head Coach! yay ::sarcasm to the max::
-Watched 40 Year Old Virgin! haha Jim Lim was getting into it haha.
-I think that my computer has something.
-"We freaking come all the way from another counrty just for you to get a B+!?" "Look at my face. Is this a happy face!?" hahahahaha
-Sofa king we todd did!
-" FUCKING HIGH"
-I've put my extra time into music. Mostly the guitar.
-Physio tomorrow
-Loop day!
-Exercised for 30 minutes.
-Dirty kid right now!


BC PARTY! hahahahahahah its still funny!

1 Comments:

At 6:48 PM , Blogger kaylakayyy said...

FOO
MOOO
TOO

=]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home