Sunday, February 05, 2006

"Time is the best teacher; Unfortunately it kills all its students!"










Most of you watched the Super Bowl today, well i watched the sunset in Laughlin....


My Day/Thoughts
- Slept around 1:something. Then woke up around 4 and left at 4:30. How the heck did you sleep @ 3 and wake up @ 6:30? Haha my eyes were bloodshot red!
-Looked at a shit load of houses from 9-5. No breaks or anything! Haha i wanted to just collapse on the freaking model beds. Jim Foster, good guy, showed us a map of the land. Freaking Indians own like everything. The houses were pretty nice, well most of them. I want a Casseta<---spelling. It like a separate room from the house. It has it own bano and kitchen! It was awesome. Some had a 3 car garage 60 feet in depth! Im like shit lets make a bowling ally =P. Hmm after about 20+ properties, we just found a big ass lot. My parents decided to build a "Golden Eagle". Really nice house! So i dont know if my dads moving or just moving his stuff or if they are both buying it just as a get away house...i dont know!

Well around the 6th or 7th house i looked
at the ground and saw this! It was a baby owl. It fell off a tree! When i looked at it i thought it was dead, but after i looked closer it was scared. I felt really bad for it. It lost one of its eyes and it was in a praying position. It looked really sad =[ I wanted to give it one of my eyes......





Awww i hope that wildlife saved you!
Its really cute haha. Makes me want to be a vet even more!





-Slept alot. I dunno how long i slept for. I remember i slept for an hour on a couch hahaha.
-It was freaking windy over there. Me and my dad had a spitting contest. haha he spit the furthest =P
-Mom annoyed me a little bit because she kept asking the same dam question on the same property. "How big is the lot?"
-For some reason i felt physically out of it today.
-English presentation tomorrow which i am not ready for.
-Volleyball meeting tomorrow @ 4
-Freaking cd my mom played. I fell asleep to this one song. Then 3 hours later i wake up to the same song! Haha i was like man how many freaking times did this thing play? My dad was like Shit i cant stand this cd!
-Then my dad was like Me and your mom were talking and she started bugging me, so i said hmmm why dont you go sleep =P haha. Thats my dad.
-Man back to UJ, they better off fixed that dam internet shit over there.
-Haha you bought a tent made by fischer price? haha thats cool! Hope it fits in my dorm lol.
-Pittsburgh freaking won! I called it like along time ago! hahaha congrats pitts! Troy Polamalululululululul!



CREDO!

later yo!

1 Comments:

At 11:46 PM , Blogger kaylakayyy said...

that owl is one of the most adorable things that i've ever seen!

that sunset is pretty too.

toodles♥ bullfighter.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home