Sunday, February 05, 2006

Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.





Day/Thoughts
- Basketball today was ok. My shot is gone like the wind. I dont have it anymore. Its funny too. It was there when i didnt practice and now since i have to shoot a basketball for physio, its gone. This fucking annoying asian was there. I think his name was Ping or Pong or something. That fool started so much shit today! I wanted to come up and sock that fool! Free throws 3/20! wow
-Laundry mat! Freaking took 3 hours just to wash 3 things! Dam people kept taking the stupid machines.
-Dropped by my neighbors house just to hangout before he goes to Iraq.
-Went to Costa Mesa with Kris, Kristian, Kristine, Andrew, and Dennis. Went to Fashion Island i guess.
-Then went to Hooters. My right eye started to tear up after eating the 911 hot wings! haha I was like wtf! My right eye is watering but my left one isnt?!
-Drove UJ to pick up Jim. Went to Jerome's house and i raided his fridge, well there was nothing there, so i just ate some snacks.
-Went to John's party. Hukahed <---spelling. Now i have a major headache haha. I think its when i inhaled alot then i had to cough making me inhale it. Jim and Jerome drank and took some shots. Jerome has no tasted beer. Hahaha i kept saying PEER PRESSURE to Jim haha. Looks like it works.
-Ummm i dont think a real tent will fit in my dorm =P
-I really like my new song that i made up. I'll play it for you, just ask! No lyrics though haha still trying to work on that one.
-I wont get to watch the Superbowl =[ Go Pittsburgh!
-Physio is a bitch...again!
-I need a haircut!
-You let that spider go?
-Saw the bum today, and i wanted to give him money, but my light turned green. Next friday i swear!
-Someone almost made a girl cry! Man what a mean teacher you are =P


Right now
-Chatting
-Leaving for Laughlin @ 3 a.m. Dont think im going to sleep.
-tired
-I dont know what else to write about...


late yo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home