Monday, January 23, 2006

I feel like I'm spinning out of control, Try to focus but everything's twisted, And all along I thought you would be there.To let me know I'm not alone, But in fact that's exactly what I was......





MyDAY/RandomThoughts


-Woke up and turned my alarm off. Woke up 20 minutes later saying dam i need to shower.
- Thanks for the text about your anti-viral tissues and its cuteness.
-First class was cancelled again. Sociology was ok haha. She said "Alright ladies....oh and gentleman" haha. True feminists but she seems cool. Then i went to Scientific concepts and sat there for about 15 minutes, then one of my friends says its cancelled. The note was on the freaking door this whole time.
-Played guitar with Jerome. That was fun.
-Thanks A.J. for teaching me the chords to Lemonade. That freaking Guitar Pro looks like the shit man. It gives you the tabs and plays the song along with it.
-I watched and Anime today.
-Thank you for the little paper stars Michelle.
-Chocolate Gummy bears taste good.
-Stupid Jelly things, freaking cant open it!
-Thanks for talking with me Neldinne. It really helped me to get things off my chest. You were right, writing and talking are totally different things.
-I dunno. Lets just see how things go. If they go one way i guess i cant change anything. So i guess i should just let it be....
-Im going to take the job! I have a meeting tomorrow @ 1:30. That means i wont have any time for my friends after class, except on weds. Im sorry guys =[ Thanks for making me laugh and cheering me up. No more loop days but hey i will find time for you guys i promise.
-"Sitting, waiting, wishing....."
-It was windy today haha.
-I exercised and lost a pound, then i lifted and gained another 2 pounds. Wtf haha
-Where did you go?
- Hahaha the gnome behind the ipod.
-B-BOMB LIVES =P
-Haha stop talking tagalog, i dont understand.
-Nic, michelle, and me had a funny/sad/weird talk about animals and fobs.
- I hate reading Psychology, Sci con, physio, and sociology! haha
- I have water pressure in my shower now, but it still takes a long time to heat up.
-Im in a Jack Johnson mood! its relaxing and nice.
-"and the pickles, and the pickles"
-Thats right bitch, i can eat chili fries haha

"Holy crap here comes jesus, and he doesnt look to happy......" =]

tomorrow is another day so goodnight yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home