Sunday, January 22, 2006

My weekend had its ups and downs.

ups
-basketball was ok.
-Mark's b'day party. I had a fun time just being with my family and friends. Thanks to all that talked and listened to me.
-Pacman PACKED that morales guy up!
-Watermellon/soda/bread eating contests with my cousins.
-Coaching job? maybe?

downs
-A big decision by my dad has affected me and my thinking.
-My mom goes behind my back saying that i can do something for my uncle.
- I FUCKING hate it when people do things behind my back. It just pisses me off. I'd rather have them just do it in front of my face instead. That way i wont feel insulted, plus some people will go behind your back and not inform you of whats really going on.....
- I hate having this feeling, it ruins my day when i have to think about it.
-Fucking bitch almost hit me!


random thoughts
-I cant believe that its not obvious to you. Its right in front of you. Are you making it seem like you dont know?
-My "weird feelings" are back
-Whats next?
-I havent taken a shower yet.
- Pittsburgh will win the superbowl!
-Good job Kobe
-Is that the TRUTH?
-Dam everyone is sleeping
-Most of it was written for you, did you know that?
-Dam UJ no freaking service
-If im a catch, why do people keep dropping me? hahaha
-Dam first full week of school tomorrow.
-I need something to take my mind off of certain stuff. I just want to forget about the situations in the present, whatever i'll find something.


i think i went through alot in just 2 1/2 days. I need to play some music or i just need my cousins and friends again. I dunno....


goodnight

1 Comments:

At 6:03 AM , Blogger kaylakayyy said...

friends and your cousins are always there to listen to you. just approach them.

bye.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home