Thursday, January 19, 2006

"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight."
- George Gobel






My Day/Thoughts

-Woke up obviously
-Went to my Psychology class @ 9:40. mr. Brogan is a cool guy with an irish accent. He said some tagalog words too haha. I was like wtf!?
-Went to Physiology @ 11:20. It was in my old microbiology class. Ahhh bad memories lol. Dr. Chang was the teacher. I cant wait till labs. We get to come in gym clothes and do experiments and stuff. Like food logs, everyone's range of motion, and we get to pee in a cup! haha
-Slept in Michelle and Neldinne's room for about an hour or so.
-Ran the LOOP with Michelle, Jim, and Neldinne. Oh man that was one of the most difficult up hill run i've ever had to do. My back was freaking hurting while i was jogging, but no pain no gain right?
-Then played tennis with Jim haha. He felt bad because he was making me run after balls that were out of play. Then we played basketball, actually 21. Hahaha it was close but in the end it was 21-0. Well i guess i had an advantage because he started to cramp up haha. No pain no gain except for that pain.
-Ate dinner @ MSMC.
-Took a nap
-Exercised for an hour
-Watched the OC. It was freaking good! It was a shower or the OC. Guess what i picked! =P
-Floor meeting well not really. I watched the Laker game most of the time. Kawami Brown is sorry!
-Now i gotta pack because im going home tomorrow woo hoo
- IM sore and my chest feels like im going to have breast cancer haha.

-KAYLA HAS ROAD RAGE =P j/k

gnight~!

2 Comments:

At 11:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. A play by play account of a day in the life of a college student. Thank God stuff like this is getting published now.

 
At 1:17 AM , Blogger kaylakayyy said...

where is the part when i called you and you heard my road rage haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home