Friday, January 13, 2006

OK SO I DONT KNOW HOW THE HELL TO PUT A TITLE!



but its ok! lol

QUOTES OF THE DAY!

- " I thought that if i swallowed the ring, it would be a part of me....what?...i thought it would be romantic" random guy from divorce court
-" You can be my jock strap and support"...uhh thanks Jerome


ok here goes..thoughts/what i did today!

- Woke up and exercised while watching Herbie Fully Loaded. I thought that it was a good movie...lol. Man im a loser.
- Freaking Telemarketers...FUCK YOU! Why the fuck do they keep distrubing us!? I know its your ass when you fucking call, but i still answer just incase its one of my family members.
-Played basketball with Kristian, Kris, and Andrew! i'd have them be on my team any day...even if we were up against high flying black people..haha!
-After playing basketball, i went to Boba Loca and the most embarassing thing happened to me! I opened my straw and it wouldnt go through the plastic so i tried shoving it in there and my freaking cup exploded over the counter. Then this nice lady gave me an extra cup to put my busted cup in. So i ran away with everyone looking at me...but meh shit happens right? lol Why does it always happen to me though?
-My parents were arguing again over space and closets.
- Still cant find Zelda..dam game i found the instruction manual.
- I miss playing N64, Nintendo Genisis and C.D. It makes me think...wow im all grown up now. When i was small i had alot of time for videogames, but now...i guess not! Its just there to collect dust. So today i played my N64.
- I was doing so well in Royal Rumble until Kayla decided to call =]
-Come to think of it those fools did play dirty....oh well. We kicked ass today! Freaking AIR KRIS!
-Still confused.
-Watched The Most Outrageous Moments. Animals are funny when they act normal and dont know whats going on lol.
-My body is sore.
-When the hell is my mom going to pay me?
-Freaking someone im'd me and was like...i know your family and something i forget. Turns out it was my Ateh Monica...lol. Her clue was hows your killer whale doing in the garage?..haha
-I want to make a song
-Freaking dad...i think his new hobby is scarying me when im typing on the computer! lol
-Hahaha....There was this one hair thingy thats suppose to make your hair straight while going in a circular motion. So this guy with long thick blonde hair comes up..then the lady was like. Ok lets straighten his hair...and like 2 seconds late the stupid thing gets caught into hair and stops...lol Funny!
-Play it cool
-I enjoy waking up early now for some reason...i guess it is to feel like i havent wasted a day. Plus im going to have to wake up early when school starts.

Im out like Janet Jackson's breast at the Superbowl! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home