Sunday, January 15, 2006

My day which was yesterday but posted this morning!


-Played basketball with Kris, Kristian, and Andrew. Freaking rain cancelled my plans for the morning, but i still like it for some reason. COACH..shut the fuck up...sometimes lol.
-Played the guitar and sang to my mom while she was cooking...lol. I came up with random things, but it kinda made sense.
-Exercised while watching Fred's Island or something and Yugioh for some reason. Man i must of missed alot of shows because i dont know what the hell is going on...haha
-Then someone calls during Yugioh and ruins my day..haha..j/k =P
-Went over to Kris' to eat and play Madden where kris/kristine beat me!
- Took a shower and realized that i had a cut and a bruise on my arm from playing those dirty FOBs!
-Went to Morongo with Kris and Kristine. Kris won alot of money right off the bat while i fucking lost alot. Then i dunno something weird happened and i got some luck and won all my money back and more.
-You want 3 tables, the canopy, and how many chairs? Between what times?
-FUCK YOU telemarketers!
-Hahaha...the MTV show MADE was funny as hell. " DOESNT IT FEEL GOOD?!"......" NO IT DOESNT!"...HAHAHAHAHA
-I really missed hockey.


okie dokie aya chokie

goodnight/goodmorning!

1 Comments:

At 9:11 AM , Blogger kaylakayyy said...

i felt bad for you. because no one has left you a comment. haha so here it is.
::comment::
ha!
toodles noodles.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home