Sunday, January 22, 2006

Everyday is a good day, some are just better than others




My day
- Well i woke up today feeling much better.
-Played basketball, my game was off
-Got Kris' tires patched and then put them on
-Went to the Mark's B'day party
-Watch Manny beat that mexican man =]
-Helped clean
-Had a watermellon eating contest with kris. Then a soda drinking contest with freaking Kristian and Anthony. Hahaha the championship was between me and kristian. We freaking had to drink soda, water, then eat bread! Haha I won all of it hahaha good times.
-Tossed some money and got stuck in a dogpile with my cousins again lol. I got $2.75.
-Got offered to coach a J.V. team @ Beverly Hills High School! I might take the job well because i get $ and i get to play volleyball. Plus i get out before 1.


first off i'd like to thank my cousins and friends! You guys made my day today! Without you guys i would go crazy! Thank you for everything. I got my mind of the situation at hand and acted like my old self again. I dont always want to be sad and you guys did it. I wasnt sad at all today =]


ok tomorrow is another day
good morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home