Monday, January 16, 2006



my day/thoughts






- Slept with the window open and the fan on. I like it. I feel like a burrito or just the feeling of my blanket.
-Woke up this morning to someone texting me saying that im a whore lol!
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTINE!..Who did invent the credit card and the nipple twister? Its stupid but its funny!
-Parents still argued over closet space and the garage during breakfast.
-This random lady came up to us and talked to us about gambling but she was nice.
-Went to Walmart while my mom stayed in the car listening to my "devil music" hahaha
-Watched Kristian's volleyball game.
-Went to out to eat...freaking kris tried sneaking a peanut in one of my chicken strips hahaha.
-Someone doesnt want to drive Delilah =[
-How can you see those lil words that you wrote on that card...the contact lens way of cheating is easier :p
-Played tag/tug of war with Behr.
-Kaylee made this disgusted face before she was going to kiss me and made bubbles in her mouth when told to pucker up.
-Whispered in Behr's ear.
-Went to Chuck E Cheese with Kris, Kristine, Kayla, Andrew, Ate Krimly, Jazmin, Allyssa, and Kaylee! Kayla bullied Jazmin in Air hockey. All the freaking good games were taken by these little kid. My name was Andrew for a couple of minutes. Thank you Allyssa for standing in line for me. The game was freaking broken or something, i kept going to the right. The bread was really cheesy.
-Played basketball with Kris and Andrew. I did well with the 3-on-3 stuff, but after that i didnt make anything. Played some D, blocked 2 shots..haha...sick block andrew, got rebounds, but no points! OMG i almost broke my freaking ankle today =[ I went up for a block and all of a sudden someone said "watch out". And to my surprise i landed on a ball with my left ankle, which is just starting to recover from the snowboarding accident. Thank you God for keeping me safe!
-Someone wanted to play teatherball, but then was like i dont want to anymore...hahaha! but still played..haha.
-My ankle is hurting again...more vicodin please.
-I actually thought today was Sunday!
-Mega Man...Hey lets hide behind a shield and throw a chain with a spike ball at Brennan so that he doesnt move on to the next level!
-Lakers won like i said....i guess Shaq didnt twist his ankle it was Wade!
-Started to pack for school again...MAN What a BITCH!
-I dont want tomorrow to come, but i cant stop time.
-Dozed off for 10 minutes before taking a shower!
-Im going to be lonely in my dorm room..haha.

stupid quote
-"You guys line up alphabetically by height." - Bill Peterson, Florida State football coach



goodnight people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home