Sunday, January 15, 2006

How many pots have you smoken?





Thoughts of the Day/My Day

-Ok....well i got to get this off my chest first off. This is to my dad. Why do you have to be so negative all of a sudden? Do you think that its best if you move somewhere else and leave us all alone huh? If you do move where the hell are you going to go?...i will help you out if you need money but its the stupidest move ever. Why do you also have to bring up something that happened a long time ago? Yea what if i did withdraw money in Bear? We freaking needed it! Here you go complaining about my Bank of America bill...saying that im still spending on stupid things...i dont even have an account anymore so kinda just back off. When i get forced into something that doesnt automatically mean that i dont appreciate everything you do. I really do appreciate everything that you have done for me...but i just dont like being forced. Why do you also have to make me feel bad too? Because i couldnt make it today? Why do you always bring it up at random times too? I hate it when you do that...just say it once and let it be done!
-I was suppose to go snowboarding tonight. I kept bugging my mom to let me go, but i can tell that she was about to get really ticked so i stopped. I havent seen my mom really pissed in a while and i didnt intend to end that streak.
- One of my "weird feelings" were right!
-Suppose to play chess with my dad earlier but we couldnt find the pieces and the board.
-I just found out that i have no room mate this semester. I guess thats good...now i can push the bed together and have a queen size bed...lol. Man thats lame!
-Thanks for the text this morning...i had to pee at the same time =P
-Started to pack a little bit for tuesday....man its going to be a bitch just packing and unpacking everything again.
-The cold feels good...im going to sleep with the fan on again.
-Still have to bring more tables and chairs!
-I just realized that this is my last weekend before i go to school =[
-Troy Polamalu is the shit...go Steelers.
-Liptons Brisk Iced Tea sounds good right now.
-My sinus is cleared :p
-I always did think that priests were like atheletes. Like we can trade them to other parishes for better priests.
-OH yea...before i fell asleep, i found my name on Supernatural! It was the cell phone scene when he looked at his phone and next to "new contact" was my name, BREN, well part of my name.
-I learned 3 songs today...Hey There Delilah, The Look, and i guess Goodbye to You.
- Celine chewed up Whitefoot's pillow...dam dog.
-Stupid 24, why did you have to take up The Simpsons and Family Guy's time? I wanted to laugh.
-Man stupid USC players..they're all going pro! Now who do we have?
-Eclipse commercials are freaking funny!
-I exercised today! Felt good!


"Life is not about people..its about connections. Its not about the cocks and ass and tits. And butthole pleasures. It's not about these rusty trombones, and these dirty sanchez. And these cincinatti bowties, and these pussy juice cocktail, and these shit stained balls." .....that guy is funny! :)


pweh!





1 Comments:

At 8:52 PM , Blogger reeeuh said...

THE LOOK! i can play that too! not good though1 i bet you're pro cuz you are pro! haha...sorry to hear all this crap is happening buddy! hope you feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home