Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hyped up on Mcdonald's Ice Coffee reading quotes

So its like 3:11 am and yea like the title says i drank mcdonalds coffee trying to stay up to try and finish my stupid mid term study guide. ive finished 11/33 topics....yea! my wrist are killing me crackin every time they move. So i decided to stop typing my study guide and haha type here...weird huh?

anyways i was reading random quotes....about life, love, happiness. I felt like i needed something. I feel like i need something fulfilling but at the same time i dont know what it is. Its like an itch u want to scratch but u cant. so here goes my random thoughts...

I hung out with michelle the other day which was nice and i saw her phone and she texted the other guy without thinking about the consequences. When i found out that she did that...i had to realize something. I dont control her and she can do whatever she wants. I think she texted him about how he needs to watch this movie or something and thats what they have in common. Its like that was the person she thought about first especially with the movies and who knows what else. If thats the person that she turns too, then thats ok. i told her just do whatever you want to do without thinking about my feelings. I asked her if she texted him today and she said yea. i asked how u felt about texting him. She said it felt weird. haha i thot it felt weird because she wouldnt know how i would feel about it. She said because she wasnt use to it...i was holding her back. haha and im done with that. You have my blessing to go out with him and text him and call him late night or whatever. Im totally fine with it. If we are meant to be together in the future, then we are. If you were meant to be with him, then thats fine. I never realized that i was kind of holding you back. i should of known that when it was hard to let him go just as a friend i shouldnt have made you choose. I know that you fight for your friends and thats who you are......another quality that i love about you. your going to do what you want because you want to do it. Its your life and you dont need to be told what to do. I still love u and Im totally fine with it.

I think im starting to feel much better. haha still on my way up tho


perfection...something that i will never achieve. As a son, a friend, and especially a boyfriend( especially this one. I need to work on that and i know what i have to do) because i have my flaws and i mess up in alot of ways. Thats what makes us human. What if we finally reach our "perfection"? Then what....what else is there to strive for?


i need to start playing piano again.

Heres some quotes


"The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions—the little soon-forgotten charities of a kiss, a smile, a kind look, a heartfelt compliment in the disguise of a playful raillery, and the countless other infinitessimals of pleasurable thought and genial feeling."

"Problems in relationships occur because each person is concentrating on what is missing in the other person."

"The mind that is anxious about future events is miserable"

"If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never
returns, it was never yours to begin with".


Goodnight/goodmorning

haha my first yawn @ 4:33am--> hitting the pillows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home