Thursday, August 28, 2008

Remotivated!

So today i went to Starbucks to study early in the afternoon. When this fat girl comes in and starts talking out loud to one of her friends about how shes seeing this guy, but doesnt want to date him because he has some baby momma drama and stuff like that. i was like wow does the fucking world need to know that? on top of that...her friend asked her "oh what about the other guy that you were seeing?" she replied "i left him because when he kissed me, he was like slobbering all over me and i didnt like that" so yea. WTF IS THAT!!!!???! ruin my whole day. he was slobbering on your mouth because probably you still had some flavoring on your lips from the feast you had the hour before. Im not hating on fat people, because hey im not the most in shape either. Im just saying man lower your voice and keep that shit between you and your friend.

The title of my blog is remotivated....I think i have found my jump start for this semester. I just got done reading like 10 minutes ago so around 1:15ish. Today also at starbucks i was reading on where to place the leads for an ECG. I was on a page where there was a picture of a man with the leads and stuff. This guy walks up to me and points to the picture saying in spanish thats a man's body. and i said yea. he looked about in his 30's. He asked me what i was studying for. I said nursing school. Im going to be a nurse...he didnt understand me at first. But he said not a doctor but those people that help the doctors right? i said yea. Then he grabbed his walker because i can tell by his stance that he was wobbling and needed something to hold him up. He patted me on the back and he said something in spanish. At first i didnt understand what he said. I asked him what that meant...he said MAY GOD BLESS YOU. Just to hear him say that to me was very nice. it made my day....no kris im not gay or anything..haha you and your dirty mind, but yea. For him to say that means to me that somewhere in his past a nurse really made an impact on his life. Thats the main reason i wanted to do nursing. to make an impact on people's lives.


those were just 4 words and in an instance, it has motivated me to finish my school now. It has put me in a different mind set.

bring it on....


Nurse B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home