Monday, August 25, 2008

Summer has come and gone so fast. It seemed like it was last week when i just got out of pediatrics. I think this past summer was not as good as i wanted it to be but i cant change any of that. I loved spending every moment with my family and missed every moment that i wasnt with michelle or could be with her. This semester is going to be hard...who can i turn to when i need another opinion about a nursing subject? i wont be able to hear that voice that i fell in love with and that puts me at ease at night. who am i going to text through out the day when i want to be distracted instead of listening to lecture? I wonder when you're going to realize your mistake and tell me. I have to stay strong and hope that she realizes her mistake. Her mom texted me about how my mom took the news and i told her that she was shocked and angry at first, but we got in an argument and she told me yea you guys should just be friends for now. I mean i got mad at my mom because she doesnt see other people's views and just goes on from there. I wasnt mad at the way she was feeling because im pretty sure if i was the one who liked someone else while being with someone that i loved, your parents would castrate my nuts. I wish you luck with your studies and i pray for your safety and your family. I want nothing but the best for you. I wish i was there for you and i wish that you were here with me. I love you and still miss you..

This is my last semester of my grueling 2 year nursing program. I have to step it up. I have been in lazy mode for the past month. Im so behind schedule. I was suppose to be done with my nclex review book but things didnt add up. Either i wasnt in the mood, or i was hanging out with my friends. I wanna thank my friends, you know who u guys are, for salvaging most of my summer. I was watching Allyssa and Jazmin's game and they won but what was really cool was to see Jameson walking. Hahaha that made my day! hes cute. He came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder and looked at me like...hey i need something. Ethan was funny too as usual. man kids are funny and ethan's underbite haha. We have cardiac problems and arrhythmmias for this weeks lecture. Great one of my weakest subjects. I was refreshing my mind with medication calculations and fuck i couldnt remember for the longest time how to set things up. but i think i got it so hopefully im good for tom.

On the days i had nothing to do...i rented movies. I played guitar, started to sing alil bit more but not that much. I watched license to wed and it was an ok movie, but they cancelled the wedding because they found out stuff about each other and in the end they were hugging and they said ill be more this and ill change this and that...i want to see what really happened. if they did change and lived happily ever after.

Man if they say a flap of a butterfly's wing can alter the future, i wonder what would happen if a major thing happened? i obviously know that yes it would change the immediate future, but like what if that major event like ruined your chances of winning the lottery in the very late future. So i say just go with the flow.

The olympics were awesome to watch. It was nice to see phelps, men's volleyball indoor and outdoor, and men's basketball won gold.


Thank you for telling me that someone didnt pass their nclex and thanks for remembering that i dont like him, but im not going to tell my mom because i dont want to start shit when i havent even graduated from nursing school yet. But thank you....

Well here goes....im diving into my last semester of nursing school. I know its almost over and i have to stay focused more than ever before. I pray that God will guide me through this semester and to watch over my family and friends. I love u guys...

till next time...whenever that may be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home