Sunday, February 12, 2006

"If today you were going to die, how would you spend it."

i would
-bungee jump
-parachute
-family time
-Streaking =P
-Tell people how i really feel about them and thank all my friends for being there with me.
-Motorcross, even though i dont know how to ride a motorcycle.
-Try to run away from the cops with Delilah
-Ride a monster truck
-Sit on the roof and watch the stars
-Go to a sporting event...and then streak on the field...hahaha
-Buy alot of expensive stuff
-Egg/Teepee someone's house with my friends.
-play with Celine and Foot foot
-Write on someones face while they are sleeping!
-Scuba diving or go in a submarine
-Ride in a jet
-Get my "grill" fixed haha yea right!
-Get snowed in again hahaha
-Pretend im a doctor at some hospital haha
-Go to a music concert
-Go into space and bring a monkey with me. Lets see who survives the longest haha.
-Put my songs out to the public and see what they think.
-Go on American Idol and i dunno see what they have to say. I think it would go something like this....

*Brennan finishes his song*
*simon in british accent* : "THAT WAS TOE-TALLY AWESOME. FORGET THE OTHERS. THIS Cumpi-tition is oh-ver. YOU are hollywood BRENNAN!"

hahaha yea right!

i think thats it haha. I can still do these things, well most of those things.

my day was a normal day. Stayed home and studied kinda. Bought an ipod and have 206 songs on it. School tomorrow, except for those lucky ones. I hate you hahaha j/k. I get to learn more than you =P. Saw the Dwayne Wade drain that 15 footer over Prince <--skinny queer. Grey's Anatomy was awesome today. The bomb exploded but only the bomb squad died so sad..kinda. I saw people on youtube.com play the drums for the song Bat Country...dam thats crazy. Oh yea and people playing the solo props to them too. Didnt shoot freethrows today because my ball is @ UJ. Shit i should start heading back there huh? ok 5 more minutes. Physio test thursday...start studying hardcore on tuesday. I hope that you're feeling better you. This blog is weird and i have passed my 5 minute mark by 3 minutes haha. drive safe brennan...later! why do i keep talking to myself no ones going to read this. And if you are you're a PREVERT =P


haha..j/k (ctrl + 1)

2 Comments:

At 6:07 AM , Blogger kaylakayyy said...

you're a pervert. hahahah
whore ;)

 
At 11:31 PM , Blogger kaylakayyy said...

i hate candid pictures when i look ugly hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home