Monday, January 09, 2006

Hello everyone...so this is the "new thing" huh? Telling everyone whatsup with their lives?..haha Ok i'll bite! Well i guess its ok to let your feelings out and this is a good way. I guess some people are right when they say that you dont want to store up your emotions because one day you'll explode.


Ok well lets see today was ok. Woke up around 8 and worked on that stupid stump that would just not come out so that was really frustrating. Worked on it until around 5:30 then took a shower and went out to dinner for my uncle and auntie's anniversary! Freaking Kris couldnt crack my back so Kris, Allyssa, Jazmin, and maybe Kristian or Behr just dog piled me...eh get it! Yea i dont get it too! It was fun...i ate so much and yea. Kaylee still hates me! Haha i guess it was because i scared her with the crawfish earlier that night, man im mean :P I also asked her if she wanted me to carry her...and of course the answer was NO!...but its ok i hope its just a phase and not for life. Lets see what else happened..me and kristian kept exchanging words that sometimes made no sense at all..haha...good times. Crawfish rules :]


* takes an hour break*


ok so im back from my lil break. I just watched CSI:Miami and realized how cool that would be if i was an investigator or something.

right now
- chatting with friends...i have a contract with danny. He'll pick my strawberries if i dont eat his dog. :P
-How cool it is when time hits like the same digits...like 5:55
- excited for tomorrow
-myspace
-listening to music
-kinda tired/full
-feel like playing guitar
-Lakers won..woo hoo
-Hating that stump...wishing i could get a bomb and blow it up!
-I miss school, well not school, jsut being around my friends because all my other friends are @ school.
-I want to try skydiving, parachuting, and bungee jumping!
-I miss playing club volleyball


Torres Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home