Thursday, October 02, 2008

IMnLY

So lets see....ive been kinda sick watching espn or sportcenter lately. Its because they keep showing the loss of USC and the angels. Man wtf! haha im kinda disappointed @ USC but i knew it was going to happen. The angels man wtf were u thinking vladdy.

Anywho another thing that pissed me off and thats always been an inconvience to me is the Verizon network. I dont know if its just our house or something but ive been getting dropped calls and freaking late texts. Sometimes i dont even get calls. so yea i went to the verizon store and they said ooo yea we can upgrade your program so that you get stronger signal strength and a longer battery life..just come back in an hour he said. So yea i come back an hour later and he said that my phone would not accept the upgrade....WOW! i just wasted my fucking time! he said yea we can replace your phone...haha man ive had my phone replaced 6 times or so. But yea he said we dont have your phone and that i could go to another verizon wireless store and get another one. The closest one was near costa mesa. Fuck that. Man im getting sick of verizon but i have to get it because my dad signed another contract with them and i dont want to be paying just to talk to my dad.

I saw this clip of a man hitting a woman because she cut him in line @ mcdonalds. just amazed to see how stupid people can get and how angry this world is.

I played volleyball today. haha man i suck!

tomorrow i gotta work on my case study tom. I think i need to go to the hospital tom to get more information for my case study. haha great another 5 bucks for freaking parking.

Hopefully the angels win tom. I cant wait till hockey season haha almost there.


Gnite world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home