Friday, April 07, 2006

YOSHI MAKES ME SMILE =)


wow i havent blogged in a while. Wow alot has happened to me last week and this week! lets start with the most recent. On monday i started experiencing lower abdomen pain that i thought wouldnt get worse, but by the time thurs morning came i was in major pain! My BALLS were hurting along with my abdomen. Michelle told me to just go to the ER and miss school. She said that she would take notes for me in physio....thanks and sorry for worrying you! So i went to the ER @ St. Jude's Medical Center in Fullerton with my mom. I was thinking about it alot, michelles mom said that i might have an inguinal hernia. So i was thinking that i might have surgery or something. Ok got to the ER around 10 and got checked out. The physician assistant gave me the most uncomfortable feeling ever!!!!! She placed her thumb under my package and pushed the hernia back in!!!!!! I WAS LIKE OMG! THIS IS EFFING STUPID, JUST GIVE ME SURGERY!!!!! Then she said take him to radiology. So i slept for about an hour and when i wake up they started carting me off. Im like where the heck am i going??? They told me that im going to radiology for an ultra sound. So i got it on my nuts and my abdomen and everything was normal! So she said that i had a minor hernia and epididymitis. So yea i havent had pain for a while so thats good. Thanks for everyone who prayed and sent me texts saying hope your nuts feel better.

last week was awesome. Chinaman + Yoshi =WEIRDOS! hahaha j/k. Michelle makes me happy! I havent felt this happy in a while haha. I like how shes weird and can relate to me too. hahahah 5...4...3...2...bam! hahaha. On thursday we went to eat at IHOP and heres michelle trying to hold a piece of sizzling ham with a fork and a knife. She tries to put it on my plate and say happy birthday at the same time, but guess where it ends up...yup on my pants!!!!! Thanks haha.Then Neldinne, Erika, Michelle and I went to Santa Monica Beach haha. Michelle chased me for a long time after i pretend to get butt hurt when she said that "i can find better" haha. Last nite we went to huka hahaha. I like how you tried getting alot then all of a sudden wala cough cough! haha.


p.s. i think michelle gave me the hernia! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home