Sunday, March 12, 2006

Prayer for Exams



Loving God, as I begin this time of exams,
I feel some anxiety and frustration.
Help me to stay focused.Give me a clear mind,
to perform to the best of my ability.
Help me to study with dedication and vigor.
Grant me silence so that I may process the knowledge I have obtained.
Let me sleep peacefully at night,so that I am refreshed and renewed for my upcoming exams.
Be with me, gentle God, during these days.
Undoubtedly, there will be moments when I want to quit and give up.
Please sustain me, Holy One.
Guide me during times of trouble.
Help me be satisfied with the work I have done,but also help me to see areasthat I may improve upon academically in the future.
Amen.


thought i'd just throw it out there to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home