Wednesday, March 08, 2006

How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn't live there? wow thats mind boggling! haha

One day as I came home early from work ..... I saw a guy jogging naked. I said to the guy .... Hey buddy .... why are you doing that for? He said .... Because you came home early. (Rodney Dangerfield)

When I was born .... the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father .... I'm very sorry. We did everything we could....but he pulled through. (Rodney Dangerfield)

I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof. (Rodney Dangerfield)

my day
-baby psych-test was easy
-Physio- same old same old
-went to South Bay Galleria and chilled there to kill some time before the game.
-We won 25-23,-26-24.. good job everybody!
-regressing is fun
-floor meeting was ok

relfection
What is wrong with everyone. People have been getting emo or they are in a bad or sad mood. I believe that one person can affect alot of people...like with being emo and stuff. Why is all this happening now? Everyone is sad and i dont like it when people are sad. Im here if anyone wants to talk. Whats with taking sides with friends too? thats weird, personally i dont take sides between friends unless i really hate you which is rare except for that one person! Wow i wish i could fly a plane and drop happy dust over my friends, no not drugs, but you get my drift. Cheer up everyone....

do you remember in the grinch stole christmas how they zoomed in on a snowflake and there was their world???? What if our world is just a lil rain drop falling in a bigger world and time is just from when the rain drop comes down till it hits the ground???? How do we know if we are awake? or is this just a dream like in the matrix??? What if we already have the knowledge in the world in our brains and all we need to do is just remember it again? How do we know if what teachers are teaching is the truth? or is it all false? Do we really know more than we know? and if we do know more than we know is there any point in learning more than we need to know? When people second guess themselves like on a test, is it the devil or an angel tell you to change it? i dunno if that made sense but whatever


ok i gotta study again!

1 Comments:

At 11:22 PM , Blogger kaylakayyy said...

thanks for being there for me.
oh yeah i still need to teach you how to put headlines for your blogs haha.

keep up the good work with the whole no myspace for 40 days!
i'm proud of you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home