Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hmm i havent blogged in a while. Well part of the reason was that it was pretty frustrating with the finals and stuff. I had 5 freaking tests this week. Hmm what else...theres so much more but i cant remember it. I believe i went through alot of energy drinks this week. Its freaking spring break! wow this semester is going by pretty fast. We had a game this week against Santa Monica and my team came back and won. Good job to them. Went out to eat today with andrew and chris bovert. It was cool haha there was this hot asian lady that i wanted andrew to hook up with hahahahahaha. Parents went to Bullhead city to try and find a house. I played with Celine and Whitefoot today haha. It was fun. I remembered how whitefoot use to be able to keep up with me and be so energetic, but now time passes by and hes sluggish. I found out alot of people have broken the GOLDEN RULE about dating and stuff and i have realized that it happened to me as well. Bros before hoes! A good point was brought up, if you have to work harder just to make the relationship work then its not worth it so why bother.
Something came up this week. I must admit that i was surprise, but not freaked out haha see i told you i wouldnt freak. But im glad you got that off your chest. Haha nice joke huh tojmeister =P. I've thought about it and i have to tell you something too, but i guess that can wait for later! hahaha I saw V for Vendetta on friday took a couple of shots and went home. Today i left the dorms to go back to the mount to work on our project, but someone didnt show up but thats ok. i have to register for summer school. But yea spring break is here i have some plans one of them is to sleep! haha CAPO i have to remember that. Disneyland on wed haha so its cool! i havent been there in forever. The only reason this spring break sucks is that most of my friends dont have the same break as me so yea... played x-man at kris house today haha pretty fun. Went to taco bell on friday but just got the potatos. I cleaned my dorm today haha amazing huh? No myspace? i've realized how time consuming that can be. Before i wasnt able to take a nap but now i have time to squeeze a 2 hour nap in. Aww guitar i love that instrument. I wanna learn how to play the drums though. IM listening to Redemption song...sounds awesome. Im going to dl tetrinet. Lost at hold'em this week, freaking neldinne has x-ray vision in her glasses haha but shes good so im not complaining. Jim lim wiped me out too wtf??? haha im a suck.


yea i think thats all. All this came out from my mind, in no order so yea!

1 Comments:

At 12:04 AM , Blogger kaylakayyy said...

to the, bullfighter!!!
brennan you are a queefer hahaha
jk-ing unless!
so when i was at the game this past tuesday i was sitting there watching the game and when i was watching la costa serving from the corner of my eye i see cameo shorts and i look at the person wearing it, and it was YOU hahaha i was like whoa that's a new wardrobe i haven't seen brennan wear and i must say it looked dashing hahaha. YOU didn't say HI to ME =)
boo to you.
<3 anteater.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home