Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio. (Rodney Dangerfield)

Sorry if im not keeping up by writing everyday, i've been busy and tired.

Monday
-English meh
-We have a quiz in sociology on ch. 6 and a final next week. We watched a film about kids in India being born into brothels. It was funny how they've never seen a camera and they just take random pics, but it was sad how the parents and the owners treated them.
-Sci con was suppose to be a review day. Haha she just put some problems and that was it.
-Ran volleyball practice. Then the coachs and the guys from ate sa's intermural team came over and we scrimmaged the varsity. I did ok. Didnt shank anything got some kills. It was fun. IM really sore so if you want to hit me hit me in the erector spinae haha if you know where that is.
We played 5 games no matter what so yea kinda pooped.
-Missed dinner so ate mcdonalds
-Got home around 9:30ish. Then wanted to take a 30 minute nap and study for sci con. Woke up aorund 10:40 and turned my alarm off haha. Then woke up @ 1 so i just slept the whole night. Haha been sleeping alot lately.

Today
-We had our presentation for psych today. It was on educational toys. We finished the whole thing like 10 minutes before class and we did good. I brought my disney touch and hear toy lol. I rolled my toy car down the hill it was fun haha
-Physio.....man physio. We wrote alot today with Jodi as our freaking sub. Man she has too much neurotransmitters in her. She talks to fast and stuff . Like she would say difhgsadkuyfga ok moving on...WTF! haha
-They had a mardi gras band today in the cafe. Freaking drummer doesnt know any other beats.
-Jynxed Michelle again lol but i got you off the hook!
-I ate shrimp from Flood Katrina haha. Yea i know i messed up! Hurricane Katrina.
-Gosh why didnt you tell me what time it was!!! haha
-Went to volleyball practice.
-GOT A FREAKING TICKET TODAY! man its $40! haha it was because i parked 30 minutes over the limit sheesh. These rich people in beverly hills!

i'll write more if i have more to say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home