Thursday, March 23, 2006

I worked in a pet shop and people kept asking how big I'd get.

I went to see my doctor. Doctor, every morning when I get up and look in the mirror... I feel like throwing up; What's wrong with me? He said... I don't know but your eyesight is perfect.




Yesterday had a disney theme, well it was because we (Grace, Erika, JimLim, Jerome, Nicholas Dio the 3RD, Neldinne, Michelle, and me)went to Disneyland lol. The best ride there was the tram because the line was like really short! hhaha j/k. I saw my old healthroom person @ pius. Rode Indiana Jones first, then splash mount. Haha see MEESH!!! not bad huh? She looks like shes giving birth to something haha. Sorry if i was a picture hog. I petted some goats haha and talked to one that looked kawawa! Rode autopia where i decided to go really slow until the end haha. This kid with a snake on his head started hissing at me. Im like WTF!!!! Rode the carousel <--spelling. Girls with knee braces YEA!!! ahaha I wanted dip n dots wala. Watched fireworks which was cool. I swear i have ADD because everytime the fireworks lit up the whole park i kept looking at these 2 ducks that were eating. Tried on some hats with the mount boys. Tried on some dumbo ears as well, i guess i did make that guy laugh.Well we pretty much rode all the rides in park. I killed Grace on the buzzlightyear ride haha. I agree with nel, i think we actually made some peoples day being weird and stuff hahaha. Except for those old people that told me get off the flower and let other people enjoy it. Got Jamba Juice and me and nel switched drinks and both realized that we both got the same thing hahaha that was funny.

Came home and told everyone the stories about my grandma and how it happend in my house. Then we played Disney's Scene it. Haha thats a really fun game. Woke up early today to move the cars haha i hate thursdays 8-9 am haha. Karaoked and watched I Love Lucy. Then drove to my game against Inglewood! Freaking waste of my time, they sucked the end hahaha. Went to UJ to eat with Jim and took a 15 minute nap in my dorm. Watched the OC!

Tomorrow
Game @ BHHS against Santa Monica!
the end!


nite nite world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home