Saturday, March 25, 2006

=]


ok so this morning i get an email from Michelle and this is what it says....



Dear you,

I like to write letters and I like to write long letters. And here is a letter for you. Go figure. This is my way of expressing my thoughts since I don’t keep a blog or a diary. I only feel like writing when I feel like jotting down an epiphany or something. I just wanted to tell you that I have liked you for more or less, six months. Everyone I’ve told that I like you has told me that its wrong, and that I shouldn’t like you because we’re friends and that is all that you would ever think of me, just a friend, kaibigan lang. Kuya was one of the few who actually told me to tell you, no matter what would happen. I was supposed to tell you that I like you three to four weeks before I actually told you. The circumstances never added up: either kuya was there, or someone was there, or I got really really nervous. I was going to pop so I just wanted to say it, just to say it. I knew I would be rejected and that is fine. I was setting myself up for the worst: and that was for you to act awkward around me. Thank God that hasn’t happened yet. Im still amazed at how you haven’t freaked out yet. The reason why I like you is that I love who you are. I love the person that you are, inside and out. You make me sooo undeniably happy, that when I’m around you, I could care less if time stopped. And I know I shouldn’t express this, because you just consider me a friend, but this is me, speaking my mind, on paper. I love how you’re rational, and if you do have a temper, I haven’t seen it yet. You’re considerate, you’re patient, you’re not as lazy as you say you are. You have a good heart. And you have a gentle spirit. I love who you are around my parents. They freaking love you and when I told my mother that I like you, she freaking approved yo! She never does that! She hates all the boys I like, saying I can do better. Hahaha! She loves you. When I told you I liked you, I told her, on the way home that I liked you. She was trying to analyze it, she said, if you like him, why did you tell him? I said, I just wanted to get it off my chest, it wasn’t about the rejection anymore that I feared, it was about the awkwardness that you would feel around me. But I sucked it up, grew some balls and told you. My mom says that I’m in love with you. I really don’t know what love is, but I talked about it on speakerphone the car ride home (dude that’s like a good 1 hour about you, the other two hours were dedicated to sleep) with kuya yes, I talked about you with my mother and kuya. All I have to say is, that they keep saying that its love. Because to my mother, you like everyone, you like you’re friends, but you love that one person. I have no clue if this will freak you out. I don’t know what love is, but I know I really really like you. To the point where it hurts my cheeks. I smile like there’s no tomorrow when I’m with you. I haven’t been this happy in a long time. Just being with you makes me happy. I hope you know that. I could just sit next to you, and we don’t have to talk, and it will be enough for me. I’ve let my guard down around you and who I am with you is who I really am. I still get freaking nervous around you and I get those “butterflies” everytime I see you. I just love how you take me for who I am and you don’t judge me. I can tell you anything and you’ll listen to me and you wont judge. You make me happy. I always talk about tojo with you and she says that she’s finally happy that I found someone like you in my life, even just as a friend, because she hasn’t seen me this happy in forever.

I just want you to know what you mean to me. I would do anything for you, just to make you happy. You make my heart go whoosh. Just like a drop. But I like that feeling. Its not the same as a roller coaster drop. I loathe those drops.
The end.


Im happy that you accept me for who i am and happy that i can act myself around you! Remind me to ask you something on monday if your reading this lol.

nite everyone! =)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home