Sunday, February 19, 2006

Last night, I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and thought to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling?"

well the most part of my day was making this pile of toys and stuff in my kitchen and the living room from the garage! Yea thas alot huh? I was playing with one of my childhood toys for about a good 5 minutes and my dad was like what the hell are you doing??? i said nothing! It was pretty cool to see my old toys again. Some of them actually still had some battery left in them after about 4 or 5 years! I also played with one of my monster trucks haha and started running over things. I also found a sesame street Uno card game in that big ass pile. My dad then found his collector model cars, which i totally destroyed when i was small, and said,"Look what you did when you were small!" haha opps sorry. Then i took out this one shark toy and all these memories started coming from my mom, dad, and me. It was weird haha. Then i showed my mom Thomas the train thingy and asked her if she remembered the name of it. She said Thomas! I was like wow haha. DAM IM GETTING OLD, BUT IM STILL A KID AT HEART! hopefully thats good lol.

-played basketball today. I do better indoor than outdoor! I swear i dont know why.


-"OH you're asian?...I love orange chicken!" http://jokoy.com another flip comedian other than Rex.

-Learned some Panic! At the Disco songs on the guitar.

-Took a nap. Set my alarm for an hour then woke up 2 hours later. Freaking phone is playing tricks on me haha.

-Ate tina said to kaylee," Go change!" Then Kaylee said," I'll change you!" hahaha it was cute and funny. You should of been there! And when she kept running into Jaz with her chair saying excuse me! hahaha

Everything changes with time. Sometimes its fast sometimes its slow. it basically depends on the person. Alot of things have changed for me in the past 3-5 months. Some good and mostly bad, but hey shit happens. Shit happens so that you can get closer to people that you know! Like my friends, they have been there for me and i have gotten closer to most of them. I've learned some ways to deal with the bad changes like letting my feelings out when i need to. Change needs to happen in order for things to move on. As Mr. Scotti would say "Tweak your week a bit". I believe that. Thats why i come in pajamas sometimes. You just dont want to keep doing the same routine everyday. Live life the way you want to live it. This relfection might sound stupid but whatever.

alot to do tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM , Blogger kaylakayyy said...

wowzers!
that is a lot of stuff.
it would be cool if you hid in it. and then title it as "where's brennan?" haha you know, like where's waldo..no? okay then hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home