Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder...hahaha i want to be a mechanic and say that to one of my customers =P

Well im blogging right now because, well i dont have anything to do. My sociology class was cancelled so here i am.

Yesterday
-School as usual. Baby psych was ok. We talked about how in this society it was ok if a girl touched a guy but if a guy touches a girl its a lawsuit haha.
-Physiology was ok. It took us about a whole hour just to learn what happens when a neuron sends its signal haha.
-Buoton! haha sounds like a mumu
-"You're asian? I love orange chicken."
-Nick showed us a video of a dad making his kid watch a movie where something pops out and scares you. Haha we made a new dance, its called the computer dance.
-Went to Volleyball practice. It was fun. I accidently sprained someones wrists haha well it wasnt my fault because he tried overhand passing a jump serve.
-Went back to MSMC and MICHELLE freaking deletes all my songs on my ipod! wow what a friend huh? Then she tries to make up for it by giving me her songs, most of which i dont understand because they are in tagalog. hahaha its ok!
-Went to Nick's house for his b'day bbq. It was fun i kinda pigged out. Well it was because i didnt eat anything. Played Texas hold'em. Freaking Neldinne got me out in like 5 minutes haha. Golddigger =P. Congrats though on winning the whole pot yo!
-Went back home around 11:15 and drank smirnoff! haha i thought that it would give me energy, but i knocked out around 11:45 plus i was really tired. So i woke up around 12:45 saying oh man i have an english presentation today and a test. So i just slept through the night!

Today
-Went to english class worrying about our project, and got lucky because he said that it was pushed back to friday woo hoo!
- Sociology class was cancelled so im here blogging/studying for physio!

ok i'll blog the rest of my day later!

(continued)

oh yea english. Nahid used me as an example today. it was about how girls have it better when they get pulled over by a cop instead of guys. He said "Do you think that the cop would find me and Brennan sexy? Im sexy, Brennan's sexy!" haha that was funny. Wacthed BSB at the beginning of class. Oh and our presentations was pushed back to friday so that was cool.
-Roxy got me freaking confused with her way of converting things.
-Sci con was weird! haha i felt like sleeping because i was tired, but we were learning combustions so i tried staying awake.
-Physio lab was good. I got a 95/113 so thats ok.
-Got most of my songs back on my ipod!
-Slept through my dam alarm again!
-Michelle hit me with her poi balls? or something. Then Neldinne tried to do it and one of the things flew and hit me. Haha Michelle is embarassed of dancing!
-Got Michelle on jynx. Then she talks and i chase her down the hall and hit her! hahaha thats right! lol
-Shuttle was whack today. it didnt even come today...so i was like how am i getting home? So nick took us. Thanks
-Nick calls me near jerome's house and i hear some mexicans talking to him hahaha. Then hes like which house is it. its dark and im running out of battery haha. i think someone almost shatted their pants =P
-L&L today, but they freaking close @ 9 wow!
-B bomb almost popped today!
-Found michelle sleeping on her laptop so im like ummm im going to carry you to the bed. So i did and then just dropped her on it haha sorry if you couldnt go back to sleep!
-Jim can pick a piece of chicken clean. WTF hahaha with a fork too? I could of taken him with my fob hands!
-Found out that we arent dorming here @ UJ anymore next year. We are actually living on the mount how cool is that?
-My brain keeps farting and no it doesnt smell like daisies!

Well thats it. Im in the lab because i freaking locked my smart self out of my dorm hahaha what a dork! =P

ok well i gtg call the RA to let me back in!


sinong tatay mo?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home