Monday, February 20, 2006

Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.


Before..looks like crap huh? Time for Extreme Makeover: Garage Edition!Bang.....freaking 24 hours later! Woo hoo. This dam thing took my whole sunday haha but its ok i had fun with my dad. We played a trick on my mom today. She saw me nailing some boards together and she was like put on goggles because stuff might get into your eyes. Im like uhhh ok! So my dad and i decided to play a trick on her. I started hammering and started to scream. My dad then in tagalog said that Brennan has something in his eye. I hear my mom's footsteps coming from upstairs while yelling in tagalog see i told you, now you're going to be blind! So she walked into the garage and i had my back turned saying ouch so that she wouldnt see. Theni turned around with my hand covering my eye while holding a nail making it seem like a nail went in my eye. My mom left saying SSSHHHIIIITTTTT!

-Showed my mom my urine results. Bad idea haha. Shes like wow you have diabetes now! You're lucky that you're not in a coma. Now she wants to draw my blood tomorrow haha aww hell naw! Im waiting till she sleeps tonight lol.

-Gave Celine and Whitefoot peanut butter. Haha Freaking Celine doesnt even lick it she just swallows the whole dam thing.

-Actually had a real family lunch and dinner today. It was really nice. We talked about memories about how when i was small. Me and my mom would always fight for shotgun in the r.v. My dad got mad at me because i didnt put deoderant when i was small. haha but yea alot of funny moments in my life with my parents.

-Pamela 55? haha

-I've been having alot of brain farts lately haha. Physio made my bwain not want to think.

well that was my day. Interesting huh?

Take me away-Plain white t's

Sock puppets? WHERE!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home